Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Washing Machine Project

Thanks to the generous donations of our friends & supporters, we have enough funds to order the new commercial washing machine for the hospital. However, we have now been informed that the government in Burundi is going to charge us $6,000 in taxes on it. 

We do not have these funds on hand. Would you consider making a donation by the end of September to help with this unexpected expense? 

Donations can be sent to Friends of Kibimba Hospital, c/o Connie Young, 3220 S. Oak St., Wichita, KS 67217. Thank you!

9 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

This is most of the Saltshaker 2012 team that will be visiting the hospital in a medical supplies couple of weeks. They depart the US on June 26, and will be spending most of the next 2 weeks at Kibimba Hospital.

Shaun Mclain said...

This is nice information blog. Thanks for Sharing.

Anonymous said...

Very well written and informative article, thank you :-)
Amazon discount coupon

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

very glad to read your blog. Thank you for sharing this article. It is great! I will keep your article in my idea. yatra coupon

Unknown said...

I�ve been absent for a while, but now I remember why I used to love this site. Thanks, I�ll try and check back more often. How frequently you update your website? click this over here now

Unknown said...

Just have to thank you for this great information. This is what I was looking for (Thanks Bing click this site

Unknown said...

With havin so much content do you ever run into any issues of plagorism or copyright violation? My blog has a lot of completely unique content I�ve either written myself or outsourced but it appears a lot of it is popping it up all over the internet without my agreement. Do you know any solutions to help prevent content from being ripped off? I�d definitely appreciate it. right here